NGTech Engine Technical Specifictaions 17.06.2016
- Fully Deferred Rendering
- Physically Based Rendering.
- Parallax Occlusion Mapping
- Steep Parallax Mapping
- Parallax Mapping
- The gamma-correct, linear colour space renderer
- Hardware Occlusion Query
- Frustum Culling
Punctual light sources.
Powered by nVidia PhysX technology, can utilise multiple CPU cores, or nVidia GPU hardware.
- Tightly integrated into the content pipeline and the game itself, including physical materials on all surfaces, physically driven sound
- Rigid body constructions.
Multi-threaded high dynamic range Audio system with constant memory usage and data-driven design
- 3D sound positioning, spatialisation and attenuation
- Reverb, low-pass/high-pass filtering, pitch shifting - all auto-calculated based on sound-path and adjustable by multi-layer environment zones, scripting or programmatically
- OGG-vorbis compressed with adjustable quality
Includes two pipelines:
- Lua-pipeline (with lifetime control of object).
- C++-pipeline (not realtime).
- Android (Partially)
- 3D Studio Max export plugin
- Level Editor: scale, rotate, moving objects, changes of properties
Engine was written completelly on C++ except editor (C#), and has using object-oriented design