[DevOPS] How upgrade sonarqube to latest version (in docker image)
We will be to try upgrade from 8.5 version to 8.7.
- Download from sonarqube site archive with sonarqube (sonarqube-126.96.36.199497.zip).
- Run: docker pull sonarqube:8.7-community
- Update your .env file, the field SONAR_VERSION must be a full version from the archive (188.8.131.52497 for this). For example name of your archive (sonarqube-184.108.40.206497.zip) - use these numbers.
- Run container if it not started, and check logs - must be label what manual migration of database is needed (In the web interface you will see what sonarqube under maintenance).
- Go to <your_host>/setup
- Click to "upgrade database"
- Restart the container and check your version in toolbar